Each woman applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Applicant must be a 2022 graduating senior of a public or private high school or home school in Collin, Dallas, or Denton County.
- Applicant must demonstrate leadership in one or more of the following activities: Republican, school, church, or community.
- Applicant must be registered to vote (if 18):
- Please submit a 500 word essay on “Why I am a Republican.” (Please also include Republican activities.)
Deadline: Applications and essays must be submitted no later than midnight April 1, 2022. An Advisory Committee will select the winner of the $1,000 scholarship to be paid to the college of choice when winner enrolls. We will use a “blind selection process so each applicant’s identifying information will be removed prior to the consideration of the Advisory Committee. The winner will be announced in May 2022. Please send all submissions to email@example.com.